Lack of Inspiration
Let's just say that I haven't written anything in this blog for almost a month for one of two reasons. One, I haven't had anything in my life particularly interesting enough to write about or two, I haven't had anything interesting that I felt like reliving while I typed it out.
One thing I can say is that I will be moving into my new townhouse in about two weeks, and I'm peeing my pants in anticipation. My mother and I may be taking a day trip up to Medford on Tuesday to try and see if we can buy a parking pass and/or a T pass. I won't be able to get into my house until the 21st, but we may drive by it anyway to see what it looks like from the outside.
Then probably on the 25th I will be going up to see the inside, bringing some things to store there until the official move-in, meeting any housemates who may already be there.
Here is the link to the first floor of my new house, McCollester. Here is the second floor, and HERE is the third floor, where I will be living in room 302. EEEEEEEH!
WOW, I just remembered that I had a dream last night about living with all my P2 girls in a castle-like house, with a balcony that overlooked FOLIAGE! And someone was pregnant but it wasn't me. Our house was called B4. And me, the dork that I am, kept saying, "Hey guys, remember B4...when we used to live in X3 and P2?" AND THEN I had to decide between going to grad school and staying at this magic castle. Good thing it was just a dream, I'd probably never go to grad school.
Speaking of dreams, I had a dream the other night where my house had a Dunkin Donuts inside, and for some reason I was not exempt from standing in line. So one day, while standing in line, this adorable young man started hitting on me, but pretending like he wasn't. Being all coy and uninterested, but he SO was. It was quite the most lovely conversation I've ever had with someone I didn't know. In dreams or awake. And then Mr. Mystery man (I should really call him "boy"; he looked about 19) darted off and I asked him what his name was, so that next time I saw him I could say "Nice to see you again, Bill...or something like that." And he replied that he liked "Bill", and then he was gone. I was a little sad when I woke up. But I don't think I was cured of bitterness. :P It was, afterall, MY DREAM.
One thing I can say is that I will be moving into my new townhouse in about two weeks, and I'm peeing my pants in anticipation. My mother and I may be taking a day trip up to Medford on Tuesday to try and see if we can buy a parking pass and/or a T pass. I won't be able to get into my house until the 21st, but we may drive by it anyway to see what it looks like from the outside.
Then probably on the 25th I will be going up to see the inside, bringing some things to store there until the official move-in, meeting any housemates who may already be there.
Here is the link to the first floor of my new house, McCollester. Here is the second floor, and HERE is the third floor, where I will be living in room 302. EEEEEEEH!
WOW, I just remembered that I had a dream last night about living with all my P2 girls in a castle-like house, with a balcony that overlooked FOLIAGE! And someone was pregnant but it wasn't me. Our house was called B4. And me, the dork that I am, kept saying, "Hey guys, remember B4...when we used to live in X3 and P2?" AND THEN I had to decide between going to grad school and staying at this magic castle. Good thing it was just a dream, I'd probably never go to grad school.
Speaking of dreams, I had a dream the other night where my house had a Dunkin Donuts inside, and for some reason I was not exempt from standing in line. So one day, while standing in line, this adorable young man started hitting on me, but pretending like he wasn't. Being all coy and uninterested, but he SO was. It was quite the most lovely conversation I've ever had with someone I didn't know. In dreams or awake. And then Mr. Mystery man (I should really call him "boy"; he looked about 19) darted off and I asked him what his name was, so that next time I saw him I could say "Nice to see you again, Bill...or something like that." And he replied that he liked "Bill", and then he was gone. I was a little sad when I woke up. But I don't think I was cured of bitterness. :P It was, afterall, MY DREAM.

1 Comments:
danielle you're leaving so soon, and i have been so busy the past few weeks with the kitchen and work and school coming up for me too! you should come by whenever you get a chance the next couple of days (except we wont be in on saturday the 26th 'cause we're going to josh & debbie's) and see the new kitchen and give max a cuddle (he's even bigger now!!!)
your house lookse massive.
Post a Comment
<< Home