Summer Things
It's always been tough for me to pick my favorite season. I find it pretty impossible actually, because they all have their good qualities and their bad qualities. Usually the present season is simultaneously my most favorite and my least favorite season, because I remember so well what I love and hate about it.
Anyways, its summer now. I do love summer. Some of the good things about summer include sleeping late, late sunsets, swimming, the smell of sunscreen, Fourth of July, and my birthday to name a few. Some of the bad things include humidity, traffic, LOST repeats (hehe), sunburns, and raised gas prices (tho that's just become a constant now, hasn't it?).
In addition to all those good things I mentioned before (because don't
lets focus on the bad), I got to not only attend but be part of a wedding this summer--The beautiful wedding of one former Ms. Monica Mejia (now Mrs. Monica Meibauer) and one Mr. Robert Meibauer. Beautiful ceremony, beautiful party, beautiful couple.
Here's hoping that everyone has a beautiful, wonderful summer, and that the beauty and wonder endures throughout fall, winter, and spring. God Bless.
Anyways, its summer now. I do love summer. Some of the good things about summer include sleeping late, late sunsets, swimming, the smell of sunscreen, Fourth of July, and my birthday to name a few. Some of the bad things include humidity, traffic, LOST repeats (hehe), sunburns, and raised gas prices (tho that's just become a constant now, hasn't it?).
In addition to all those good things I mentioned before (because don't
lets focus on the bad), I got to not only attend but be part of a wedding this summer--The beautiful wedding of one former Ms. Monica Mejia (now Mrs. Monica Meibauer) and one Mr. Robert Meibauer. Beautiful ceremony, beautiful party, beautiful couple.Here's hoping that everyone has a beautiful, wonderful summer, and that the beauty and wonder endures throughout fall, winter, and spring. God Bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home