I'm back
Mel told me today that I've lapsed in my blogging and that I've let her down. So I'm going to post today. You can blame her if its not very interesting.
What to talk about? I saw X3 yesterday with my brother. I thought my mom might come with us since she watched the first one Friday night and the second one Saturday night (actually just the first half because then she went in the hottub), but she didn't. She copped out. But it was a good movie, I thought. I say "whatever" to the bad reviews. DaVinci got bad reviews and I liked that too. What am I talking about? Oh yeah, XMen. It was sad. I cried. Oh man, it was almost as bad as when Buffy killed Angel. Remember that? Katy does. Katy also remembers when Buffy's mom dropped the plate.
Speaking of Katy, NO DOCTOR WHO THIS WEEKEND. Not one. Why? Well, for some reason the reapeats weren't on SciFi Friday night, and then (sigh) the Achesons went to a Doctor Who convention Saturday night, so I couldn't watch the new one with them at their place because, well, they weren't there to let me in. It's ok, though.
No, don't worry. My weekend wasn't all about seeing XMen and and pining for Doctor Who. I did quite a bit of housework with my parents. I went with my mom to buy new window boxes, then we painted them, then we painted the two front doors. Then yesterday I put stain on our new front porch. Today was the worst of three days in a row that I woke up sick, so I rested and watched "Something New" which I loved.
In other news, Taylor Hicks is our newest American Idol, and Jack, Kate, and Sawyer all have burlap bags over their heads until September.
My newest book is called "Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination" by Hellen Fielding, author of "Bridget Jones' Diary" and "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason." I'm on about chapter 5 and it's already making me laugh. Oh and here's an update on that romance novel I was reading: They DID do it. And then, her sister and his brother got together, and THEY did it too.
See? There was a reason I hadn't posted in a while. Mainly, this is all the news I have. Hope to have something more interesting to talk about soon. Thanks for readin anyway. :)
What to talk about? I saw X3 yesterday with my brother. I thought my mom might come with us since she watched the first one Friday night and the second one Saturday night (actually just the first half because then she went in the hottub), but she didn't. She copped out. But it was a good movie, I thought. I say "whatever" to the bad reviews. DaVinci got bad reviews and I liked that too. What am I talking about? Oh yeah, XMen. It was sad. I cried. Oh man, it was almost as bad as when Buffy killed Angel. Remember that? Katy does. Katy also remembers when Buffy's mom dropped the plate.
Speaking of Katy, NO DOCTOR WHO THIS WEEKEND. Not one. Why? Well, for some reason the reapeats weren't on SciFi Friday night, and then (sigh) the Achesons went to a Doctor Who convention Saturday night, so I couldn't watch the new one with them at their place because, well, they weren't there to let me in. It's ok, though.
No, don't worry. My weekend wasn't all about seeing XMen and and pining for Doctor Who. I did quite a bit of housework with my parents. I went with my mom to buy new window boxes, then we painted them, then we painted the two front doors. Then yesterday I put stain on our new front porch. Today was the worst of three days in a row that I woke up sick, so I rested and watched "Something New" which I loved.
In other news, Taylor Hicks is our newest American Idol, and Jack, Kate, and Sawyer all have burlap bags over their heads until September.
My newest book is called "Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination" by Hellen Fielding, author of "Bridget Jones' Diary" and "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason." I'm on about chapter 5 and it's already making me laugh. Oh and here's an update on that romance novel I was reading: They DID do it. And then, her sister and his brother got together, and THEY did it too.
See? There was a reason I hadn't posted in a while. Mainly, this is all the news I have. Hope to have something more interesting to talk about soon. Thanks for readin anyway. :)

1 Comments:
ah yes, the dropping of the plate. remember it well.
x3 was fun. sad yes, poor wolverine -- the tearing of the flesh... ouch like whoa and all that.
juggonaut (spell check please) was awesome and so was "tin man"
oh and BLUE IS THE COOLEST POWER EVER
oh and (oh and oh and) poor mystic!!! magnito is such a jerk!!
Post a Comment
<< Home