The Beginning
This is my first attempt at really writing down my thoughts since my diary I had when I was 8. I have a lot of thoughts. Sometimes I like my thoughts. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I have very "HOLY S**T" moments while I'm lost in thought, and then I forget them. This is sortof to preserve those moments, I suppose. I don't, however, expect them frequently.
I guess I'll start with what I'm feeling right now. Today I'm in no particular mood, having no particular emotions. Maybe that's right now. I'm sure I had some emotions at one point today. Right now my mind is plagued with the conundrum of what to do for dinner. At 23 I shouldn't expect the event of my parents dining out to be an issue for me, but sadly it is. I'm considering a burger, even though it doesn't particularly excite me.
HERE'S A SUDDEN HONEST THOUGHT: I am having second thoughts about posting this because it seems to me to be very very boring, and I ask myself, who would want to read this? But you know what? Its my blog and I can write whatever I want. END THOUGHT.
I have a song from "Wicked" stuck in my head. I was considering naming this blog something with the word wicked in it. Obviously I didn't, but I think that's why the song's in my head.
Aaaaaaand. I think that's as good a time as any to end my first, rediculous (and here's hoping LAST rediculous) post. :)
I guess I'll start with what I'm feeling right now. Today I'm in no particular mood, having no particular emotions. Maybe that's right now. I'm sure I had some emotions at one point today. Right now my mind is plagued with the conundrum of what to do for dinner. At 23 I shouldn't expect the event of my parents dining out to be an issue for me, but sadly it is. I'm considering a burger, even though it doesn't particularly excite me.
HERE'S A SUDDEN HONEST THOUGHT: I am having second thoughts about posting this because it seems to me to be very very boring, and I ask myself, who would want to read this? But you know what? Its my blog and I can write whatever I want. END THOUGHT.
I have a song from "Wicked" stuck in my head. I was considering naming this blog something with the word wicked in it. Obviously I didn't, but I think that's why the song's in my head.
Aaaaaaand. I think that's as good a time as any to end my first, rediculous (and here's hoping LAST rediculous) post. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home