Sunday felt like Saturday
Guess what? Guess what? My Katy (the be-all end-all of bloggers in my mind) taught me how to put pictures in my blog. YAAAAAY.
So this is a picture of my dog, Cody, being wierd and upside down and what not. She's a weirdo...but a cute weirdo, cute enough to be worthy of my first posted picture in my blog. I'm practicing, you know.
I have no idea how that's all gonna come out. That's what makes this all SO EXCITING!
Today I spent hours upon hours working in my house on the addition. Translation: I did about a half hour's worth of busy work (sweeping) and spent the rest of the day watching my dad, brother, uncle, and cousin work on the addition. :)
It was a fun day. No real news. I saw MI3 and a new Doctor Who yesterday. Both very entertaining. Got to spend the day with my Katy...who I love...and not just because she taught me how to put pictures in my blog. See y'all tomorrow.
So this is a picture of my dog, Cody, being wierd and upside down and what not. She's a weirdo...but a cute weirdo, cute enough to be worthy of my first posted picture in my blog. I'm practicing, you know.I have no idea how that's all gonna come out. That's what makes this all SO EXCITING!
Today I spent hours upon hours working in my house on the addition. Translation: I did about a half hour's worth of busy work (sweeping) and spent the rest of the day watching my dad, brother, uncle, and cousin work on the addition. :)
It was a fun day. No real news. I saw MI3 and a new Doctor Who yesterday. Both very entertaining. Got to spend the day with my Katy...who I love...and not just because she taught me how to put pictures in my blog. See y'all tomorrow.

1 Comments:
^_^ i love you too bella!
Post a Comment
<< Home