The Mighty Jagrofess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe
I have no idea if I spelled that right, but the point is I didn't look it up at all to type it. I sounded it out from memory. Anyways, that's the name of Katy and Ryan's new kitty--Max for short. Yes, its a Doctor reference, and I'd expect nothing less from them. Max is a tiny wee thing; I didn't know kitties came so small. He is very shy, and still getting used to his new home and his new mommy and daddy, so of course me being his first visitor, it took us a bit of time to get aquainted. In fact, when I arrived at the house to find Katy crouched down looking under the bed, and then a few minutes later after my back had been turned to admire the freshly cut grass and she claimed that he had scooted down the hall into the other bedroom, I acused her of not really having a cat at all. I was wrong. (I didn't have my camera with me, so I couldn't take pictures to prove it, but here is a picture of Max and Ryan, and here is a picture of Max and Katy, both from Katy and Ryan's camera.)
By the end of the short time (less than two hours) that I was there, we were getting to be like old chums...or new chums at least. I see big things in the future for me and Max. It made me want a kitty. But not an exotic kitty because, as Ryan says, their noses are higher on their faces than their eyes, and its a bit creepy looking. I think if I move into an apartment that allows pets, I might get another ferret. I miss my ferret. They're such great pets, and if you disagree (especially because you're stupid and think they smell bad which is rediculous because they smell wondiferous) I will bite you.
In other news, I think I'm finally almost not sick. I will be going to work tomorrow, for the entire day. On Saturday I will be driving to a secret place to rondezvous with secret people so that on Sunday we can drive to another secret place to meet with other secret people and celebrate a secret event. It's all very exciting... and secret. I'll let you know how it all went when it's not secret anymore. Ciao!
By the end of the short time (less than two hours) that I was there, we were getting to be like old chums...or new chums at least. I see big things in the future for me and Max. It made me want a kitty. But not an exotic kitty because, as Ryan says, their noses are higher on their faces than their eyes, and its a bit creepy looking. I think if I move into an apartment that allows pets, I might get another ferret. I miss my ferret. They're such great pets, and if you disagree (especially because you're stupid and think they smell bad which is rediculous because they smell wondiferous) I will bite you.
In other news, I think I'm finally almost not sick. I will be going to work tomorrow, for the entire day. On Saturday I will be driving to a secret place to rondezvous with secret people so that on Sunday we can drive to another secret place to meet with other secret people and celebrate a secret event. It's all very exciting... and secret. I'll let you know how it all went when it's not secret anymore. Ciao!

1 Comments:
secrets all around danielle!! ryan was telling you secrets yesterday, wasn't he? sneaky kids.
max is all by his lonesome at the moment, but he was asking when you'd be back... i told him a week or two. he thinks that's a really really long time.
Post a Comment
<< Home